Background

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Design Team Application

   I am trying to get some projects together to submit to Fancy Pants Designs' Team Call. It would be awesome to work on their team this summer! I love every line they recently released! I picked up a few 6x6 pads of papers from each line while I was at Archivers last weekend. The application is due on Monday, though, so I need to get my butt in gear! It would be awesome to be chosen, but I have a feeling thousands are applying! At least it gives me an excuse to play before the big move! :)

   Here's a sneak peak at a similar project to one that I will be submitting to Fancy Pants:

My niece's 1 year pictures on a display stand I assembled!
   I love this project! It was so fun to do! The one I am submitting will be slightly different orientation with a different set of photos. My niece is cute, but I don't have time to edit and print the pictures again! I have to use what I have on hand for now!

   Well I better get back to being productive and getting things done! My list is only getting longer! :) Until next time: 

Here's to life, love, and creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment