It was hard to choose, but here are my top 5 product picks for February and why I chose them:
5.) Embossing folders!
- I love our brand new Embossing folders! The designs are fantastic and trendy, and the slit top style is so practical and makes it easy to have a seamless embossed image on a 12" piece of paper. Plus, it was even more wonderful that you could get these cute Embossing Folders for FREE this month!
4.) Paper Fundamentals Basics Assortment Paper Pack!
- I cannot get enough of this paper pack! The colors are perfect, and the patterns stunning! I also love the double-sided patterns: the resist glossy side and a patterned matte finish side! I cannot make myself cut these papers up yet because I love looking at them, but I do have great plans to use them very soon on some fun layouts and projects!
3.) Timberline Paper Pack and coordinating My Stickease Complements!
- This paper pack and the coordinating complements caught my eye as soon as I flipped through the Idea Book! The color combo is gorgeous, and the patterns rich and smashing! I also love that this paper pack is perfect for masculine cards and layouts! The colors and complements are even more beautiful in person! You must see it!
2.) Picture My Life: Babycakes Scrapbooking Program!
- Ever since CTMH released the sneak peeks of the Picture My Life Scrapbooking Programs in January, I could not wait to see the Babycakes kit in person! The designs, patterns, cute little animals, and colors are so becoming! I love that this kit also is very versatile! It may seem like it is very "baby" themed, but many of the cards are neutral and perfect for everyday events and pictures! I also love that you get so many cards for the price, and it comes with 10 page protectors to start an album! It's a fantastic deal, and I have enjoyed playing with this set ever since it was delivered a couple weeks ago!
1.) Workshop-on-the-Go: Skylark Scrapbooking Kit!
- The Skylark papers had me swooning when I saw them released in the new Consultant kit in January, and I could not wait to see more of the collection! Once I received my new Idea Book, I turned straight to the Skylark collection to peruse the beauty more thoroughly! The very first thing I put on my wish list was the WOTG: Skylark Kit because of the Skylark paper pack and the adorable and versatile stamp set that comes exclusively with this kit! I am absolutely in love with the Skylark color combo, and am obsessed with the patterned papers in this kit! I have used these papers on multiple recent projects, and I will probably be using it some more throughout the duration of this Idea Book!
There are my top picks of the month! It was hard to choose, though, because I have enjoyed so many of the new products from this new Idea Book! Hopefully this list helps you decide on your next "must haves"!
Today is the last day of February, though, so do not forget that all the amazing promotions and specials expire at midnight tonight! Here's a quick recap of what not to miss in February:
February SOTM: Wild Love
Do not forget to get this adorable stamp set for only $5 with a qualifying purchase of $50 or more this month!
|I used papers from the Ivy Lane paper pack, the Quatrefoil Embossing folder, bronze glitter trim, and the Feb SOTM: Wild Love.|
Embossing is Boss! Promotion
During the month of February you can get the new embossing folders for FREE with a qualifying purchase of 2 bulk cardstock paper packs of your choice!** You save $8.95 just buy stocking up on your favorite colors of cardstock! You cannot beat that!
**Offer valid February 1-28th, 2014. Exclusions apply: Paper Fundamentals, Colonial White, White Daisy, and Kraft Cardstock do not count toward the qualifying purchase. Shipping & Handling is calculated based on the full retail price of $8.95.
Rediscover Love Free Download
This month's FREE download features Valentine cards to use as prompts on your scrapbook pages, in coordination with with the Project Life Scrapbooking Program, or as decorations on your Valentine cards! You can download these FREE, printable Valentines on my online shopping site, Candid Captures Shop! Make sure you get yours downloaded before it expires at midnight, though!
February's Layout-of-the-month: Ivy Lane
The featured paper pack in February has been Ivy Lane, and the layout-of-the-month (LOTM) uses these beautiful papers and colors to make a stunning scrapbook page for any occasion. Here is what February's LOTM looks like again:
Ivy Lane, you will receive FREE cutting and assembling instructions as well as FREE die-cuts and stamped images needed to make this layout! You will have plenty of full sized and scrap pieces of paper left over to make other layouts using this stunning paper as well, so it's a fantastic deal to help you jumpstart your 2014 scrapbook albums! Contact Me today with any questions about the LOTM or to place your order of the Ivy Lane Paper Pack!
That's it for February! It went fast, but it was an exciting month for CTMH goodies! If you would like to see more of the new products and get a chance to use these products on your projects, Contact Me to sign up for the upcoming Workshop Wednesday on March 5th or stop by Candid Captures' Online Shopping site to start perusing for yourself! Check back here tomorrow for all new specials and promotions going on in March, and until next time:
Here's to life, love, and creativity!