Background

Thursday, February 20, 2014

I'm back!

Good Afternoon, lovelies!

   Sorry it has taken me so long to get this post up on the blog! I really thought I was going to have time to work on it when I was in Florida on vacation! Sillly me.....what was I thinking!?!? We came back a little early to try and beat the crazy weather that is happening up here today! Good thing, too, because it looks like there are tornados and thunderstorms in Nashville, Southern Indiana, and Southern Illinois, and then nasty wintery mix in Iowa, Wisconsin, and Southern Minnesota! So our drive could have been miserable had to left yesterday like we originally planned!

   We had a wonderful time in Florida with our family! Disney was a blast, as always, and I made sure to enjoy some relaxing and poolside sunshine as well! It was very hard to leave the warm sunshine to come back to another Polar vortex!

   It feels good to be back, though, and I'm excited to finish working on upcoming projects for March's workshops and classes! I think you are going to love all the fun and exciting things I have coming up! First, though, I need to finish getting ready for this Saturday's "Scrap Your Stash" all day crop! I cannot wait for a full day of crafting with some awesome ladies! This is a FREE all day crop at my house with uninterrupted crafting time to complete your projects and work on your albums! I will have challenges and prizes throughout the day to help spark inspiration, and I will also have a lot of CTMH artwork and new products on display! It's going to be a ton of fun!


   All of the spots are filled for this first all day crop, but I am taking RSVPs for the next "Scrap Your Stash" on April 26th! Make sure and sign up early to save your spot! These all day events fill up very fast, and seats are extremely limited!

   I also have some updates and artwork to post for you today! At the beginning of the month, the first ever WAH Club meeting and the Valentines Wednesday Workshop went over very well! The mini Valentines project we did were so cute and elegant, and everyone had a wonderful time putting them together! Here are the pictures of the project we made:
Card box cut from the Artiste Cricut cartridge (Z1790), covered by Ivy Lane paper (X7178B), distressed with Desert Sand Exclusive Ink (Z2118), and embellished with Grey Baker's Twine, a purple paper flower (cut from the Artiste Cricut cartridge), and stamped leaves from the Happy Autumn stamp set (D1550).
Ivy Lane paper (X7178B), distressed with Desert Sand Exclusive Ink (Z2118), Pink Glitter paper (Z1922), Purple Glitter Gems (Z1936), and stamped using the Hello Wonderful stamp set (B1443).
Ivy Lane paper (X7178B), Sweet Leaf Exclusive Ink (Z2153), Bamboo Exclusive Ink (Z2103), Love Doily stamp set (B1418), Hello Wonderful stamp set (B1443), and Pink Glitter Gems (Z1807).
Ivy Lane paper (X7178B), Kraft paper (Z1375), Hello Wonderful stamp set (B1443), Bamboo Exclusive Ink (Z2103), and distressed with Desert Sand (Z2118).

   The next piece of artwork I want to share with you is long overdue! I apologize for that! February really has gone by very quickly already! However, I finally can share February's layout-of-the-month with you! The LOTM features the paper pack-of-the-month, Ivy Lane, and some wonderful embellishments and stamped images! 
This layout pattern comes from the "Make it From the Heart: Vol 2" guide (9042) pgs. 24-25. It features the Ivy Lane paper pack (X7178B), Bamboo cardstock (X5933), Blush cardstock (X5936), Artbooking Cricut Collection (Z1906), Paisley Perfect stamp set (C1556), Framework Alphabet stamp set (E1027), All the Details stamp set (D1556), Sightseer stamp set (C1534), WOG: Skylark stamp set (G1072), Creme Brulee Exclusive Ink pad (Z2167), Hollyhock Exclusive Ink pad (Z2128), Blush Exclusive Ink pad (Z2106), Hexagon Irresistibles (Z1858), Purple Glitter Gems (Z1936), Piercing Tool Kit (Z1114), and Stitch Guide (Z1852).

Pg 1 of Feb LOTM: close-up of stamped images, Hexagon Irresistibles, and Artbooking die-cut overlay

Pg 2 of Feb LOTM: close-up of stamped images, stitching along edges, and Artbooking die-cut overlays
   Would you like to make the LOTM for yourself? Well I have a special deal for you! During the month of February, with any purchase of the Ivy Lane paper pack or coordinating Ivy Lane WOTG kits, you will receive all of the die-cuts, stamped images, and assembly instructions needed to make the LOTM for yourself absolutley FREE! Make sure and act quickly, though; February is a short month, and this special is only good until the 28th! Contact me to start placing your order of Ivy Lane today!

   I think that's it for today, everyone! I have so much to share with you, but I don't want to bore you with a long blog post! Stay tuned on Monday for more announcements and exciting reveals, and until next time:

Here's to life, love, and creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment