Background

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

January Newsletter

   Happy New Year, everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season and are enjoying the start of a new year!

   We were busy this holiday season with Ian working and then traveling to my family's Christmas over New Year's. We're back, though, and starting to tackle taking down the decorations and cleaning the house (a larger task when you have a little guy on the move).

   January is National Papercrafting Month, and there's a lot going on this month with CTMH! You definitely don't want to miss these steals and deals! Check it out by clicking the link below to access my monthly newsletter!

Click here to access my January Newsletter!!!

   I told you it was exciting! Let me know if I can help you score any of these deals for yourself this month! In the meantime, I hope you're getting some crafty time in! I know I'm itching to get back in my craft room for sure! It's been way too long! Until next time:

Here's to life, love, and creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment