Background

Monday, March 14, 2016

CTMH Updates!!

   Happy Pie Day, everyone! I am finally getting back into the blogging world! I know it's been awhile, but I have enjoyed being home with my little guy these last few months!

   With that said, I have some updates for you today! CTMH has a lot of things going on right now with new product about to be released, old product about to be retired, and awesome new inspirational videos for us to check out! Here's the quick scoop on what you should know:

1.) Low or No Inventory on Thin Cuts dies

   That's right! With the release of this brand new product, CTMH has had a very positive response to these fun new dies. However, that also means inventory difficulties before the end of the Seasonal Idea Book.

   The Springtime Wishes Thin Cuts are completely sold out. New inventory will not be offered for these dies due to the lengthy manufacturing and ordering process. These dies were set to retire with the Seasonal Book's retirement, but inventory sold quicker than expected! It goes to prove that if you really like a product, ordering it sooner rather than later is best in these Seasonal supplements!

   I also found out that the Spring Critters Thin Cuts inventory is very low, and most likely will be sold out before the end of April. If these thin dies are on your wish list, I would suggest ordering them ASAP before they're gone!

2.) New Workshops Your Way Videos are now available on YouTube!!!

   Are you a visual learner? Do you enjoy watching instructional videos rather than read a pamphlet?? Well CTMH has the perfect solution for you! CTMH has made Workshops Your Way videos to help guide you through the 3 new workshops from the Seasonal Book. Simply go onto YouTube, search Close to My Heart, and you will have access to these and so many more helpful videos! Go check it out now!

3.) New Stamp Policy!

   Some of you may have seen my newsletter or Facebook post about this, but it's really important and I thought I should revisit again on here!

   CTMH is revamping their stamp policy for when and how long stamp sets are available for purchase. Starting now, stamp sets featured in the current Idea Books will retire when those Idea Books retire. There are only a few select stamps that this will not apply. You can view which stamp sets will carry over on the Google Document I set up for you:


   Let me know if you have any questions about this or any of the other updates I shared today! I hope you all had a great weekend, and are enjoying some pie today! Until next time:

Here's to live, love, and creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment