Background

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Get Organized this Fall!

   The election is finally over. I'm not going to get into politics on here because this is not the platform to do so, but I will say that I am glad to not have the ads and phone calls any more this month. So back to the fun things at hand....papercrafting! Woohoo!

   Papercrafting is very therapeutic for me, but so is organizing! I mean who doesn't like to have a new system to store and display your fun supplies???

   Today I want to share with you another shot blog series I am going to do this Fall/Winter called "Get Organized". Today I have a video I did on how I am storing some products that I find difficult to store and/or take with me on crops and retreats. I think you're going to love this! Check it out on my YouTube channel or watch the video below:



   What do you think? Pretty fun, right? I love this Sea Glass Album, and what better way to store these tools than in a pretty album! Let me know your thoughts, and until next time:

Here's to life, love, and creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment