Background

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Delightful December!

   Welcome to the first day of December! I LOVE December! Christmas is my absolute favorite holiday, and this time of year is so inspiring and full of joy! I soak it all up! Plus the first signs of snow, the amazing food and decorations.......it's just beautiful! I love it all!

   The first day of December means the first day to show you the awesome stamp-of-the-month, "Special Care"! This cute stamp set has awesome tags with phrases on them for decorating home decor, finishing cute layouts, and making fun cards! I am definitely into the "tag" trend right now, so this is perfect! Here's a peek at it:



   December also brings with it (typically) lots of pictures! I know I tend to take the most pictures over the Christmas holiday; especially of my adorable nieces and nephews opening their gifts! So I decided to offer Candid Captures' Album Value Pack a whole month earlier than previously announced! Plus, who doesn't like a good deal in time for Cyber Monday?!?!?
 
   So I bet you would love to know what all comes in this amazing Album Value Pack! Well get ready for this awesome deal because this is what comes in the kit:

1.) Your choice in color of one of CTMH's My Legacy Faux Leather Albums (pg. 135)
2.) A 50 pack of our fantastic 12"x12" Memory Page Protectors (Z4115)
3.) Your choice of one of the following additional packs:
      a.) 15 of the 4"x6" Flip Flaps (Z4114) and the 12" Assortment Flip Flaps (Z1325)
            or
      b.) 10 of either the Horizontal (4113) or the Vertical (Z1324) Memory Protector Pocket Pages
4.) A complete set of CTMH's 12"x12" Spine Expanders (Z4120)
5.) and 12 of the 1/2" Extender Posts (1010A)


   If you were to order all of these items separately, it would cost you $75.80 retail (including S&H and tax). However, if you order these items in the Album Value Pack during the months of December or January, you can get all of this for only $66.70 (including S&H and tax)! That's a savings of 12% off the retail value!
 
   You can only get this Album Value Pack when you order through me so make sure you Contact Me today to get your hands on this amazing offer during the months of December and January!!

   I am super excited to bring this new promotion to you all! If you would like to see any of these products before you purchase the kit, contact me to set up a product meeting! I would love to show you this great product bundle! Happy Cyber Monday shopping, everyone, and until next time:

Here's to life, love, and creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment