Background

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

First Full Week of March

   Good Morning from the Arctic! Well it feels like it at least! Today's the warmest it's been over the last week, but there's still a wind chill and a chance of snow. Sooooo another day in the house for me and my dog! At least I get to finish preparing for tomorrow's Workshop Wednesday! Have you signed up yet? If not you really should! This is the biggest workshop yet! We will be making 20...that's right 20 everyday occasion greeting cards using simple techniques, new CTMH products, and Cricut die-cuts! The cost is only $6, too! So it's a steal of a deal! Plus, just for coming, you will get to make a bonus card for FREE, and be eligible for the March Madness bracket prize drawing! I still have a couple spots available for the 12pm and the 6pm workshops! It's going to be a blast, so make sure and save a seat today!



   Did you also see my brand new special for the month of March? This is a Candid Captures Exclusive Special, so you'll want to make sure and take advantage of this deal through me or my online shopping site! Here's the details in case you missed them:
  
March Madness Mystery Hostess!

        Let's kick start March with a new special from Candid Captures! I wanted to do something big this month to celebrate all of you and all the support you have shown me since I started as a consultant with CTMH 6 months ago! To show my thanks, I want to give away FREE hostess rewards during the month of March! You do not need to host a home or online gathering to earn the rewards either! All you have to do is place an order of $25 or more with me, Candid Captures, between March 1st and March 31st then you'll be in the drawing for up to $40 in FREE hostess rewards!

        Are you curious as to what FREE hostess rewards can get you? Well immense amounts of CTMH products throughout the catalog! Check it out:
  • My Acrylix stamp sets
  • My Acrylix blocks (page 136)
  • Exclusive Inks pads, markers, and re-inkers (page 139)
  • My Reflections Complements (My Stickease and Dimensional Elements)
  • My Reflections Assortment packs (complementing embellishment packs)
  • My Reflections paper packs (all 7 new collections and the 4 collections from the last Idea Book)
  • All cardstock packs (page 139)
  • Workshops-on-the-Go kits
  • Studio J layouts
  • Special Hostess Collections (page 5)
  • Exclusive Hostess stamp sets (pages 6-9)
        Want to earn hostess rewards right away without waiting to see if you're a winner at the end of March? Not a problem! Place an order of $150 or more, and you automatically earn $25 in FREE hostess rewards, and a special gift pack from me full of exclusive CTMH products! The higher the order placed, the higher your rewards! Here's a break down of the hostess rewards for your reference:


        So start planning your March order of $25 or more! Then contact me or shop online to place your order and be entered in the drawing!

   I also just put the finishing touches on March's LOTM! This month I wanted a bright, cheery, and colorful layout to match the Lollydoodle papers! I used the Artbooking Cricut cartridge for the overlays and diecuts. Then I started piecing the papers and playing with the format until I came up with a layout I absolutely love! It's cute and playful, and perfect for my upcoming Spring pictures! I will be posting pictures later tonight once I get everything uploaded!


   I had a lot of Lollydoodle papers left over, too, so I decided to make a second, less-busy layout and a card to go along with it! Once I upload all my project pictures, I'll pick out a couple good shots, and post them on here and on my Facebook page! Sorry I didn't get a chance to go through pictures last night!

   Remember, you can make these awesome featured projects for yourself, too! All you have to do is purchase the Lollydoodle paper pack or Workshop-on-the-Go sometime during the month of March, and you will receive the die-cuts, stamped images, and assembly instructions from me for FREE! Not to mention if your order is $25 or more you are then entered into the hostess rewards drawing, too! So it's a win-win! FREEBIES everywhere!

   I also received more information a couple days ago from corporate about our new albums! The new albums were set to be available March 1st, but there has been some delays in manufacturing and that date has now been pushed back. I apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused, but I am right there with you! I would like to see these new albums as well! CTMH has not released an official date for the availability of these new albums, but I am hoping that it will be within the next couple weeks. 


   CTMH's Kraft Cardstock is also temporarily unavailable due to manufacturing delays. As far as I know, there is enough Kraft Cardstock in the warehouse to fill any of the Skylark and Jubilee orders, but not to fill the Kraft Cardstock packs. I will keep you updated when it becomes available again!



   I hope you all are having a great start to your week! Let me know if you have any questions or need assistance planning your next order this month! Until next time:

Here's to life, love, and creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment