Background

Monday, March 31, 2014

So long March!

   The end of March is already here! Did you participate in any of the bracket tourneys for March Madness? Are you winning? My husband and I always compete against each other, and this year we are pretty neck-and-neck going into the final four! We always have a fun time watching the games and seeing how far our teams go!

   I am also loving this warmer weather, and the long days full of sunshine! I know the warmer weather is more intermittent where we live, but I'll take it! Thank goodness Spring is finally here! Have you started your Spring cleaning? Have you had a chance to be outside to enjoy the weather? Well I hope so! It's refreshing to be able to be out-and-about again!

   Well with the end of March here, I would like to do another monthly recap of my favorite CTMH products that I used this month! Here are my top 5 product picks for March and why I chose them:

5.) "Feathers" stamp set!

  • This super cute stamp set caught my eye when I thumbed through the new Spring/Summer 2014 Idea Book, but I did not have it in my hands to play with until close to the beginning of March! I have not been able to stop playing with it this month, though! The images are so cute and really add a lot of texture and simple embellishment to any project! I love layering the different stamped feathers together to create clusters! It's so fun and only $13.95 for the whole set! Check it out on page 57 of the Idea Book!
 
I used the feathers stamp set on this 8x8 Kraft Album that I decorated! I used a second generation stamping technique to make softer embellishments for my project.

 

4.) Picture My Life: Skylark Scrapbooking Program!

  •    I love the Skylark paper pack and Workshop-on-the-go Kit, so I absolutely had to have the PML: Skylark Scrapbooking Kit! The colors, patterns, beautiful phrases and quotes, and of course the coordinating Skylark theme is perfect for adding quick pages, journaling cards, and accents to my traditional scrapbooks! This kit is so versatile! I have used it for family, baby, masculine pages, travel, and just everyday memories! I love it, and cannot wait to use more of the 122 cards that came in the kit! 


I used these Picture My Life: Skylark cards on the fronts of these cards with Chocolate and Sweet Leaf cardstock, Chocolate Woodgrain and Lagoon Houndstooth Washi tapes, Aqua Enamel Dots, and the Brown Sparkle Assortment. They were inspired by the latest "Pajama Party" project featured on Big Picture Classes!



3.) "True to Life" stamp set!

  •    This super cute stamp set caught my eye on the cover of the new Idea Book! I love all these versatile images, and have used them often on my recent projects (like the Binder project posted under the "Feathers" stamp set)! I have a thing for tags and tabs, so this was the perfect set to add to my collection! I also love stamping the smaller images, like the "Way Cute" image, on a separate piece of cardstock or matching die-cut to use as an embellishment on my layout, card, or even on my PML pictures! It's so fun to add just a little element of detail to your projects!



2.) Lollydoodle paper pack!

  •  I loved using the Lollydoodle paper pack as March's paper pack-of-the-month! Its bright, cheery, and colorful patterns were perfect to start thinking Spring! I especially loved how the papers came together on the LOTM for March! Working with bold patterns and bright colors can sometimes be challenging, but if you use the papers on a smaller scale or as detail pieces, you can make a statement with the colors without it overpowering your project! You really should get your hands on this cute set! It will have you thinking happy, Spring thoughts in no time!


I used some simple stamped images, quick Cricut die-cuts, and some small scrap pieces of paper to put the final touches on this layout!



1.) Studio J Photo Express Collections!

  •  My #1 choice for March are the Studio J Photo Express Collections! I loved playing with these this month! One, because it made printing my photos in different sizes super easy, and two, because it was a really great deal this month at only $5 for a 2 page spread of photos! I was able to print 72 of the 2x2 sized photos from my phone for only $5! That's less than 7 cents a photo! Plus, the printing process that Studio J uses is archival safe by using a high-quality silver halide processing system! The colors are beautiful on my photos no matter what camera I am using! I simply love it! Plus, I love that Studio J is a FREE program that any one can use and play with! If you haven't already, you need to check out these Studio J Photo Express Collections, and get this special pricing while you still can!



















 


    There are my top picks for March! Did you get to use any of these amazing products this month? Are there any products you would add to the list? I hope you enjoyed seeing my list, and are feeling inspired to create some fun projects now! If you are needing any of these products for yourself, make sure and visit my CTMH Online Shop to get your hands on these goodies today!

    You also do not want to miss out on all the amazing deals March has going on right now, too! These promotions and specials end at midnight tonight, so be sure to take advantage while you still can! Here's a reminder of all these great deals for you:

March SOTM: Happy Place


    Get this cute stamp set for only $5 with a qualifying purchase of $50 or more this month! These images are perfect for coloring with watercolor pencils, the CTMH blending pen, or CTMH alcohol markers!





Studio J Promotion


    This month you can score big with Studio J layouts and Photo Express Collections by getting your 2-page printed layouts for only $5.00! That's only $2.50 a page, and as little as $0.07 a photo! Start designing and ordering yours today to get in on this amazing deal!



Here is an example of a photo express collection that I filled with photos from my cell phone. This template will print 4x4 photos, but there are many templates to choose from to print any sized photo you may need!


March Layout-of-the-Month: Lollydoodle


    The March LOTM features the Lollydoodle Paper Pack! If you purchase the Lollydoodle paper pack, or either Lollydoodle WOTG kits, you will receive all the die-cuts, stamped images, and assembly instructions needed to complete this LOTM for FREE! However, this offer is only good in the month of March, so take advantage of this amazing deal today by placing your Lollydoodle paper order with Candid Captures!





March Madness Mystery Hostess


    I wanted to do something big this month to celebrate all of you and all the support you have shown me since I started as a consultant with CTMH a little more than 6 months ago! To show my thanks, I want to give away FREE hostess rewards during the month of March! You do not need to host a home or online gathering to earn the rewards either! All you have to do is place an order of $25 or more with me, Candid Captures, before midnight tonight. Then you'll be in the drawing for up to $40 in FREE hostess rewards!



    Start planning your March order of $25 or more! Then contact me or shop online to place your order and be entered in the drawing! Good luck and Happy Crafting!



Rediscover Home FREE download


    Last, but not least, is the FREE Rediscover download from CTMH! This month the theme focused on "home", and this cute download is perfect for adding simple and elegant touches to your kitchen spices! Get your download today on my CTMH Online Shop!




    That's everything you need to know for March! If you have any questions or need assistance with your upcoming order or project, please let me know! I would love to help you out! Remember, though, all of these specials expire tonight, so do not miss out!

    On the blog tomorrow I will have new updates, announcements, and specials for April! Including a special Candid Captures Challenge that you do not want to miss (and that's no April Fools Joke)!!! Check back tomorrow, and until next time:

Here's to life, love, and creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment