Background

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

More of May please!!

   I definitely need more days in May! I cannot believe that Memorial Day is this weekend already! My mom was up visiting for a belated Mother's Day weekend this last week! She was able to attend one of my workshops and then we enjoyed the beautiful weekend shopping, enjoying the weather, and playing with paper! It was really nice to have her up, but I wish we could have had a couple more days to get things done! She was helping me finalize some plans for my new craft room/office, plan out my garden area , and give me feedback on upcoming workshops and classes! However, I still have a bazillion things to do! Eeeek!

   Before I can start posting recent projects and layouts, though (which will happen this week....I know I know...I always say that), I wanted to update you all on some important announcements from CTMH! As of today, the only Faux Leather Album in stock and ready to order is the Hollyhock Album. CTMH is completely sold out of the Faux Leather Dark Cranberry Album, the Faux Leather Black Album, and the Work-in-Progress Album. However, the Outdoor Denim and Dark Chocolate Albums are backordered until June 4th! So you can still get the Outdoor Denim and Dark Chocolate colors, but there is a waiting list until then!


   Other products that are sold out or backordered are the following:
  • Exclusive Inks Markers: Honey is completely sold out
  • 12 x 12 Flip Flap Assortment is on backorder until June 9th
  • Watercolor pencils are temporarily unavailable until further notice
  • Spring/Summer Idea Book 2013 is on backorder through corporate, but you can still get a book through your CTMH Consultant
   Now for some heartbreaking news......I received an email yesterday from CTMH Corporate that the brand new Canvas D-ring Albums are on temporarily unavailable again. There have been some issues with the ring mechanism not closing tightly during the quality control checks. CTMH is working very closely with manufacturing to remedy this slight set back in order to provide you and I with the best products possible! I am so sorry to have to deliver this information to you. I am just has bummed as you all are! I cannot wait to get one of these new albums in my hands, but I will just have to anxiously await a little longer!

   CTMH has not said too much more about the official release of the post bound albums, but last I knew they were hoping to have the Canvas Post Bound Albums ready for ordering at the beginning of June. I will keep you all updated as I learn more!


   I have a busy day ahead trying to catch up on everything I wanted to get done in May! I will be working in my yard, running errands, starting to paint the craft room/office, finalize some upcoming projects, take pictures, and post them for you all to view, and get some housework done (the usual...laundry, dishes, cleaning, organizing, etc.).

   If you have any questions or need to place an order for any of the amazing deals that CTMH has in May, though, I am around to help you out! You can shop my online site any time or contact me when you're ready to get your awesome goodies!



   I hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday, and I will talk to you soon! Until next time:

Here's to life, love, and creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment