Background

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Recent Projects

   Good morning, paper crafting world! Did you all have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend? I was able to get outside and start working on my garden for the year as well as some much needed yardwork! I'm still not done, but at least I got some stuff started! We also pulled all our carpet and padding up out of the office, pulled all the carpet nails, and patched the holes in the walls! So now I just need to get up there and get painting! Hopefully today will allow me to get all the painting done without too many hiccups!

   I will be posting pictures of the office makeover soon, but first I wanted to share some of my recent projects that I have been working on this month! Have you seen the pictures of May's new layouts? I'm so excited for how these turned out! I decided to do something different than the usual LOTM. This month I wanted to show what all you could make for less than $10! During the month of May, if you purchase the Timberline paper pack, you will get all the cutting and assembly instructions to make all 3 layouts and all 3 cards! :) It's a new layout/month program! Instead of just 1 LOTM you get 3 plus cards! Plus, I still have a ton of scraps and papers leftover from my one Timberline kit! So I can still make more fun projects with this awesome paper pack! Check out May's LOTM kit:








   I told you these turned out awesome! I'm just sorry it took me so long to get them uploaded on here for you all! You still have time to get your own Timberline paper pack, though, and make these fun projects for yourself!

   I also have been working hard on the next couple workshops! I put up some sneak peeks of this week's Workshop Wednesday, WAH Club project, and June's Workshop Wednesday! You can check out the sneaks, and let me know if you would like to attend any of these upcoming workshops!

   Also, don't forget that June 11th is my last Workshop for the summer! I will not have another workshop until August, but I will have a preview party in July for the new Idea Book release! So make sure and check back here for all the information on that! I also will be updating you from the Annual CTMH Convention at the end of June, too! So you're going to want to follow my blog and Instagram accounts to get all the updates straight from the biggest CTMH party of the year!


   Now for more projects! Have you had a chance to see the new "Free to Be Me" papers in person yet? I love this promotion for the month of May! I received my May SOTM just a couple weeks ago, so I finished up my "Free to Be Me" cards that go along with the layouts I posted toward the beginning of the month! Remember, the "Free to Be Me" paper pack comes with a workshop that gives you cutting and assembly instructions for 2 layouts and 3 cards! Here are the cards:




   I altered the cards just a little to reflect my style, but I love this paper pack! You can get the "Free to Be Me" paper pack for only $5 with a qualifying purchase of $50 or more during the month of May! So get yours today!

   Would you like to see more? I have a lot more to share! :) I also want to share a project that I made for my mom and mother-in-law for Mother's Day this year! I used CTMH's Hip Pics album, Skylark papers, and My Crush Memories Assortment! I scraplifted the idea from CTMH's Rediscover Event that I went to in Bloomington at the end of April! I think you'll love this! It was so easy and fun to make! Here's how it turned out:











   I loved these so much that I'm going to make a replica for myself! If you have any questions on supplies used or products seen, please let me know!

   The last big project I have to share with you today is my recent "Crafting with Cricut" class project! A couple weeks ago I had my Cricut ladies over to start exploring Cricut Craft Room and CTMH's Artbooking Cricut Cartridge! It was a huge hit! Everyone had a great time, and loved making the fun mini album! I did not do a lot of embellishing or stamping on this mini album because I wanted to focus more on the Cricut die-cuts and using CCR during the class! Here's the project we made:









   What do you think? I've been busy, right? Yeah, but this was the fun stuff at least! I hope you all enjoyed my projects from May! I will have more to share with you after my workshops this week! Enjoy the rest of your week, and until next time:

Here's to life, love, and creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment