Today, though, I have some quick updates to share with you! There is so much happening this month with CTMH and convention coming up that I wanted to make sure you all stayed in the loop! First, let's talk about retiring items and unavailable items:
- Unavailable/Backordered items:
- Z1797 My Creations Bracket Frame is currently backordered, but is anticipated to ship by the end of next week.
- Canvas D-ring and Post bound albums are still unavailable due to quality control issues and manufacturing delays.
- Retired/Sold out items:
- 2014 Spring/Summer Idea Books are no longer available through corporate. However, you can still receive a copy from me (your consultant)!
- My Legacy Faux Leather Albums: Dark Cranberry and Black are completely sold out
- Work-in-Progress Album is completely sold out
- Exclusive Inks: Honey Marker set sold out
- A full set of retiring items will be released in the next month with the anticipation and release of the new Idea Book. I will keep you posted when the list becomes available! :)
Did you also see that I pre-ordered the Annual Inspriations Idea Book this week? I should have a bunch of copies on my doorstep by July 10th, and I cannot wait to start handing them out to my Idea Book mailing list guests at the Preview Party! I will have dates of the Preview Parties posted soon on the blog! I'm still working out my schedule for the rest of the summer to try and find the best available dates! I hope you all are enjoying the gorgeous weather we're having this week! Let me know if there is anything I can assist you with this week. Otherwise, until next time:
Here's to life, love, and creativity!