Background

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Quick Updates

   Hey crafty friends! Hope you all are having a wonderful week so far! I have been busy finishing up painting and putting in the flooring of our office space/craft room! I cannot wait to post pictures of our finished project! We are picking up the cabinets and shelving units this week for installation, and (hopefully) we'll be finishing installing the shelving in the closet this week as well! It has taken longer than we anticipated, but a lot of that was finding the time to get the big stuff out of the way (clearing, packing, cleaning, painting....it takes awhile....). I cannot wait to get all the finishing touches put in the room so I can start organizing and playing in my new space! :)

   Today, though, I have some quick updates to share with you! There is so much happening this month with CTMH and convention coming up that I wanted to make sure you all stayed in the loop! First, let's talk about retiring items and unavailable items:

  • Unavailable/Backordered items: 
    • Z1797 My Creations Bracket Frame is currently backordered, but is anticipated to ship by the end of next week.
    • Canvas D-ring and Post bound albums are still unavailable due to quality control issues and manufacturing delays. 
  • Retired/Sold out items:
    • 2014 Spring/Summer Idea Books are no longer available through corporate. However, you can still receive a copy from me (your consultant)!
    • My Legacy Faux Leather Albums: Dark Cranberry and Black are completely sold out
    • Work-in-Progress Album is completely sold out
    • Exclusive Inks: Honey Marker set sold out
    • A full set of retiring items will be released in the next month with the anticipation and release of the new Idea Book. I will keep you posted when the list becomes available! :)
   I also have a new giveaway for you all to check out on Jeanette Lynton's blog (the CTMH founder and CEO)! You can win a WOTG Scrapbooking kit just by commenting on one of Jeanette's social media sites (make sure to comment on her blog, on Facebook, or on YouTube before June 30th to be eligible). Watch the video below and follow the links to be entered into the contest! Good luck!




   Did you also see that I pre-ordered the Annual Inspriations Idea Book this week? I should have a bunch of copies on my doorstep by July 10th, and I cannot wait to start handing them out to my Idea Book mailing list guests at the Preview Party! I will have dates of the Preview Parties posted soon on the blog! I'm still working out my schedule for the rest of the summer to try and find the best available dates! I hope you all are enjoying the gorgeous weather we're having this week! Let me know if there is anything I can assist you with this week. Otherwise, until next time:

Here's to life, love, and creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment