Background

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Retiring Items List & Project Posting

   Hello, Paper Lovers! I officially leave for California in 4 days !!! Yikes! I still have a ton of stuff to do before I go, but I'm getting super excited! There has already been a lot of CTMH Convention buzz, and I cannot wait to see what they have in store for us! It's going to be a blast! I will be posting pictures on Instagram and updating a little bit on here while I'm at Convention, so make sure and get in on the buzz June 26-28th!



   This morning, though, CTMH released their annual "Spring/Summer Retiring Items List"! It's a decent sized list this year because of the new Idea Book format, 250 new products coming out, and new colors being debuted in August! I wanted to make sure you all had a chance to peruse the list now so you can plan your orders for the next month and a half! You have until July 31st to stock up on these "Retiring Items". However, all of the items on the list are considered "While Supplies Last", and will sell out quickly! So start planning, and let me know when you're ready to get your orders in! My next big order will be going in while I'm at Convention (toward the end of June)! Otherwise, you can order online 24/7 at your convenience! :)

   If you would like to see the list, you can download it in PDF format today!


   I suspect that CTMH will be grouping all the retiring items on the shopping site soon! They did this last year, and it worked really well with selecting the items you want to snatch up before they're gone! I will keep you posted when these items are grouped and updated in my shop!

   I also wanted to share a few recent projects with you today! I held a two-part Mini Album workshop recently, and wanted to share the project with you! The first part of the workshop was at the end of May, and we decorated and embellished the outside of CTMH's 8x8 Kraft Binder! Here's what my example looked like:


   Then yesterday, I held Part II of the workshop to make the mini album within the binder! It took a little longer than I anticipated, but everyone loved the project and had a great time creating yesterday! We decorated the inside covers, 12 pages, a couple tag-like pages, and an envelope for pictures or memorabilia! Here's what my example pages looked like:



   I love how this summer mini album turned out! I used Skylark, Jubilee, Claire (retired), and Elemental (retired) papers! The colors were perfect for summer! If you have any questions on this project, let me know! I would love to share!

   I also had my "Wine & Art with Heart Club" in Des Moines, IA at the end of May! We made a summer mini album as well, but we used CTMH's 6x6 Accordion Album from their My Creations line! It was a blast, and all the ladies loved it! Here is what the 6x6 Summer Accordion Album looked like:

Front Cover
Front side of Accordion Album
Back Cover of album
Back side of Accordion Album with covers showing

   For the Accordion Summer Album, I used Jubilee, Ariana, and Claire (retired) papers! If you have any questions about this project, please let me know! I would love to help you re-create this fun album!

   I loved creating these projects for my workshop groups this last month! They both definitely got me in the mood for summer, and I cannot wait to start filling them with my summer travel pictures! :) I hope you all enjoyed viewing my projects! I will be posting upcoming workshop dates very soon! So stay tuned for those! I hope you all are having a wonderful Thursday! Until next time:

Here's to life, love, and creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment