Background

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Playing major catch up

   Hey, everyone! Sorry I have been off-line more often this month. The beginning of the month I put my creativity time on hold while I caught up on some much needed projects and updating around the house! This included finally getting my craft room/office cleaned up and organized, getting the Halloween decorations up and then taken down, and entertaining friends and family at the end of the month!

   On top of all that I also have been trying to prep for future workshops and spent a week and a half prepping for the craft fair from this last weekend!

   Thank you to all of you that stopped by my booth to say hi and check out what I had going on! It was a pleasure meeting so many of you this last weekend, and I hope to see all of you again soon!





   So whew.....I still have a lot of catching up to do, though. I can't wait to show all of you the new projects I've been working on, and the wonderful new products releasing in December for the Seasonal Expressions Idea Book!

   If you're interested in getting a preview of the Seasonal Expressions book, I am having a preview party today from 12-2pm and again from 6-8pm! You don't want to miss this! I have products on display, a FREE make-n-take project, new artwork to showcase, and even a giveaway! Let me know if you would like to join us, and I'll save you a seat at this special event!

   I hope you are able to stop in today and see all the new goodies! If you are unable to stop in, or live to far away, but still would like a book, please let me know! I will be sending Seasonal Expressions books out to my mailing list customers at the end of the month!


   If you have any questions, please let me know! Have a great rest of your week, and until next time:

Here's to life, love, and creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment