Background

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Tuesday Tidbit: "No Limits" in Studio J

   Hello on this chilly Tuesday morning! Well at least it's chilly here in Wisconsin! I am down at my parents' house this week for Thanksgiving and a couple card workshops. My first workshop was last night, and of course it decided that it was a good day to pour on the snow! I think they got 4-5" total, but the rain-to-ice mix was the worst! The roads were slick and slushy and made for hazardous conditions! However, my girls were troopers and I had a great turnout last night for the Christmas Card Buffet!

   My next workshop is tonight! Today's not snowing, but the temperatures have dropped significantly! So bundle up gals because we have some crafting to do!

   Today, though, I wanted to post one last tidbit about Studio J (and probably one of my favorite things about Studio J)! This tidbit is perfect for those that want to get a little more into "designing" their own Studio J layouts!

   While in Studio J, there is a layout template called "No Limits" that you can choose. This layout alternative allows you to make your layouts and layers just the way you want! My CTMH director, Michelle Nist, made an awesome video to show how easy it is to recreate a layout using "No Limits" and your favorite sketch! Check it out:




   The possibilities are endless! Plus you get to use any CTMH collection of you choice with matching complements to complete the layout look! It's so awesome! If you have any questions about how to use this template or would like more information, let me know! I would love to help you get caught up on your memory keeping!

   Keep in mind there are only 5 days left for you to take advantage of the amazing $5 sale price on all 2-page layouts in Studio J! So log-on to this FREE program and starting playing today! I hope you enjoyed this Tuesday Tidbit! Have a great Thanksgiving everyone, and until next time:

Here's to life, love, and creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment