Background

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Tuesday Tidbit: Scene Cards

   Welcome back to another Tuesday Tidbit! I am still in sunny Florida this week, but I will be back in Minnesota on Valentine's Day! I will try and bring the warm weather with me, northern friends!

   Today's Tidbit features another amazing Artfully Sent video, but this time we're exploring the Scene Card function key! Here's Monica's video from CTMH:

  
   Don't these look awesome? These types of cards are really "trendy" right now, and you can see that on Pinterest and other crafty online forums! Who knew it could be so easy, though!?!!?

   This cartridge is available now for anyone looking to add it to their collection. Simply shop on my Online Page, and you can get yours today! I hope you've enjoyed these fun videos showing off the amazing cards in Artfully Sent! Make time to get crafty this week, and until next time:

Here's to life, love, and creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment