Background

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Tuesday Tidbit: Sentiment Cards

   I am officially back from our Florida vacation, and all I can say is "BRRRRRRrrrrr". I wish I would have brought the warm sunshine back with me! When we boarded our flight in Orlando it was 63 degrees. By the time we landed in Chicago it was -5 degrees. Yeah talk about "shock"!

   It feels great to be back, though! I have a ton to do, of course, but there's something about sleeping in your own bed that's so comforting!

   Today's Tuesday Tidbit is another awesome video in the Artfully Sent series! Have you been enjoying these as much as I have? These videos are so helpful, and I love getting new ideas from all the artwork they show! So without delay, here's today's video demonstrating the "Sentiment" key on the Artfully Sent cartridge:


   What did you think of this latest video? Each time I see these I fall in love with this cartridge more and more!

   Do you need to get your hands on your own Artfully Sent Collection? You can shop my Online Page now and get all of February's deals and steals as well! Have a great rest of your week, friends, and until next time:

Here's to life, love, and creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment