Background

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

More Retiring Products Added

   Good Afternoon! I hope this finds everyone doing well and enjoying the start to their week! I have family visiting from Washington state this week, and we are having fun relaxing and enjoying our time together! However, I wanted to take a quick minute out of the day to let you all know of some exciting announcements that CTMH sent to their consultants yesterday!

   There are more products that have been added to the "retiring items" list for this year! These additions include our current Base & Bling chains and pendants, selected inks and cardstocks, and our four current Cricut collections. Now I know what you're thinking........but don't worry! The collections are not going to be gone for good....they are just getting a mini makeover! Here's what I mean:

   These collections are being revamped to include colored cardstock in place of the dimensional elements, which requires a change in item number. Through August 31st, you can choose to order the "older versions" of the Cricut collections with their original embellishments included. After September 1st, however, the new Cricut collections will include cardstock sets instead!

   Now if you're like me and want to stock up on your favorite colors before they're gone, then you're going to want to pay attention! The Enchantment cardstock collection is also getting a makeover, and has 7 colors retiring from it's collection this year!

The colors that are retiring are:

Smokey Plum
Outdoor Denim
Indian Corn Blue
Ponderosa Pine
Olive
Autumn Terracotta
Barn Red

  
   This means that starting now these colors are on the "while supplies last" list. All of the ink pads, reinkers, and cardstock for each of these colors is only available for a limited time longer! If you need to stock up on your favorites, then now is the chance to do it! I cannot promise that they will be available long, though, so act fast and order yours today!

   I also have the new Annual Idea Book and Holiday Seasonal Book ordered to hand out to all of you, too! These books should be in and available to you mid-late August, but I will keep you posted and let you know when you can get your own copy from me!

   I am still taking reservations for personal workshops and classes this fall! My calendar is filling up fast, but if you would like to host your own workshop or class and earn FREE, brand new CTMH products from the new idea books, then contact me today!


   The next 5 people that host their own workshop or class this fall will receive a bonus hostess gift from me! So sign up with me today! I would love to help you earn some bonus freebies! I hope you all have a great rest of your week, and until next time:

Here's to life, love, and creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment