Background

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

July is here!

   July is officially here!! I hope you all are having a great 4th of July weekend! I have been busy busy busy getting our house back in order this weekend with my mom and hubby! My mom came up to help us now that our basement project is practically complete. We still have a few little things to do, but we were able to tackle a lot off our list this weekend!

   It's also the last month of my pregnancy! Yikes! It went so fast!! I can't believe it! I'm still feeling great and doing well. I haven't had that inevitable "sick of being pregnant" feeling yet, but I'm sure it's right around the corner!

   Well July is packed with all kinds of fun and exciting things from CTMH, and I don't want you to miss any of it! Check out my July newsletter, if you haven't already, to get all the news, steals, and deals! Just click on the link below to see the whole newsletter, and let me know if you have any questions or need help getting your hands on some CTMH goodies this month!

Candid Correspondence: July Newsletter
 
   CTMH Convention starts this week, too! So make sure and follow my Instagram, Facebook, and blog to get exclusive announcements on new products coming your way soon! I can't wait to see what CTMH has in store for us this fall! Until next time:

Here's to life, love, and creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment