Background

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Celebrate Fall!!

**This post never published this month, but I decided to post it anyway in case anyone wanted to view the newsletter.** 

 Fall is officially here, and so is my birthday month! I have a lot to share with everyone this month, and cannot wait to reveal my latest deal; FREE hostess rewards! Make sure and read my newsletter to get all the information!

Click here to access Candid Correspondence: October Newsletter
   I still won't be posting as much on my blog this month since I am still on baby time! Things are getting better and I am able to get some things done during nap time, but, as many of you know, my time is very limited these days! I wouldn't change it for a thing, though, and I appreciate all of you for being so understanding! Have a great October, and until next time:

Here's to life, love, and creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment