Background

Monday, November 2, 2015

November Newsletter

   This fall is flying by already! My little guy turns 3 months this week, and boy is he changing everyday! I love watching him learn and grow! It's the best thing!

   A new month means a new newsletter packed with CTMH info for you all! If you haven't signed up to receive my newsletter directly, make sure and do that in the left side bar of this page! In the meantime, though, you can get all your news now by clicking on the link below! I think you're going to LOVE the new November promotions, and just in time for the gift giving season, too!

Click here to see Candid Correspondence: November Newsletter
   Let me know if you need assistance scoring these deals for yourself this month! I would love to help you scoop up these amazing goodies! Hope you all are doing well, and enjoy the rest of your week! Until next time:

Here's to life, love, and creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment