Background

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Gift Guide Peeks, Album Value Pack, and other Awesomeness!!!

   As promised, here is your Saturday teaser read! There is SOOO much going on at Candid Captures right now, and it's so hard for me not to tell you all of the exciting news right away! BUT...I have to hold out just a little longer before spilling all the beans!

   However, spilling a couple beans might not be so bad, right? That's what I thought! ;) Have you signed up for the Candid Captures catalog mailing list yet? You're going to want to NOW because those of you on the mailing list will be receiving a copy of the NEW Holiday Gift Guide starting next week!!! This holiday supplement catalog is FREE to anyone on my mailing list, and they get to see it an ENTIRE MONTH BEFORE it is officially released to the public! I cannot wait for you all to see it, so that's why you need to get on the mailing list today! You can sign up by sending me your mailing address on the "Contact Me" tab! The official release is October 15th, so mark your calendars because that is when I can start sending in orders for all your holiday favorites! Many of the items are "While Supplies Last", so products are going to be limited! Start making your lists and checking them twice because this holiday guide is AWFULLY nice! ;)

   Do you want to see and play with the Holiday Gift Guide products before you can buy them? Sign up for my Holiday Preview Party on October 2nd for a full view of these awesome products! Did I mention there's a FREE make-n-take and prizes to give away? Check out all the details under the "Sneak Peeks" tab!

   Now I'm on a roll, and I can't leave you hanging!!!! So I'll share a couple more things coming up very very soon! Do you have a lot of photos in boxes, storage containers, folders, and cheap plastic albums? Yeah....me too! That's why I want to offer a Candid Captures special Close to My Heart My Legacy 12"x12" album VALUE PACK!!!! You will only be able to get this special value pack when you order through me, and it will only be available during the month of January! You will get everything you need to start putting pictures in these amazing and beautiful albums, and at a discount! Keep checking back for more details later on!

   If you would like to see a Close to My Heart My Legacy Album in person, sign up for my Product Party on September 15th where I will be showcasing "Flip Flaps" and how to use them in your albums and on your pages to get rid of "photo overload and overflow"! Check out the "Sneak Peeks" tab for more details.

   Okay here's the last little bit of sneaks! Within the next couple weeks I will be releasing more information on some NEW specials and promotions that Candid Captures will have going on continuously! Here's a taste of what to expect:

1.) Gift Certificate Promotion for the Holidays!!!

2.) FREE stamp sets???? Bring your friends and family to any event, workshop, class, or crop!

3.) Hosting a Close to My Heart gathering is always fun and rewarding! Choose what type of project we make, invite your friends and family, get to see awesome examples and projects using CTMH's amazing products, and get lots and lots of FREE and discounted stuff! Also, when you book a gathering through me, you also get to choose a FREE gift to receive the night of your party! If someone at your gathering books their OWN party, you also receive another FREE gift! That's a lot of free stuff! Get started today by contacting me for more information!

   I told you it was an awesome post! You might want to bookmark or follow this blog because there are a lot of announcements and new events being released all the time, and you DO NOT want to miss out on all the fun! I hope you're excited for what all is happening at Candid Captures as much as I am! If you have any questions, please contact me any time! Until next time:

Here's to life, love, and creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment