Background

Friday, September 6, 2013

Time to Create!

    It has been a long time since I created something for myself! I have been working on projects and gifts for other people for over a year! I think my wedding invitations, decor, and honeymoon book were probably the last few things I did for myself, and really....that doesn't count! That was over a year ago! Can you believe that? My 1 year anniversary is this weekend! Time definitely flies!

   With all these new Close to My Heart products from the Autumn/Winter 2013 Idea Book, I am feeling the itch to create! So that is exactly what I'm going to do; between today and tomorrow, I am going to work on fun projects for me! Of course, some of them I will be using as demonstration pieces at upcoming events, but they are still "me" projects, and I'm excited about it!

   One of the stamp sets I CANNOT wait to play with is one of the new hostess rewards stamp sets called "The Party Is On". It is so stinkin cute! I LOVE the font on it! Here's the full stamp set:


   This is only available to the hostess of a gathering or party if they reach $150 or more in total sales! The stamp set is only $8 for the hostess, too, so it's a steal!

   Did you know you can get hostess rewards with your own order? If you place an order of $150 or more on your own, you can still qualify for FREE Hostess Rewards!!!! Contact me today to find out how and to place your order! ($150-$249 in sales receives $25 in free product credit. Plus, in September, you still qualify for Stamp-of-the-Month, National Stamping Month Trio Stamp set promotion, and for Candid Captures "Celebrate Fall" promotions!....you can't beat it!)

Okay....I have to go play with paper! I'm all excited and feeling inspired to make pretty things now! I hope this inspired you as well! Until next time:

Here's to life, love, and creativity!


P.S. Check back on the blog tomorrow for some exciting news and an inside sneak peek at an upcoming special or two!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment