Background

Monday, September 30, 2013

Last Day for September Promotions!

   Today is the last day to take advantage of September's awesome promotions! You have until midnight to still get your hands on the September stamp-of-the-month, Poster Tidings:


   You also will want to make sure and take advantage of the National Stamping Month's Trio Stamp set promotion as well, You Are My Happy:


   Lastly, do not forget that Candid Captures has its own promotions for the month of September! If you place an order totaling $25-50, you may choose a My Exclusive Ink Stamp Pad for FREE! If you place an order totaling $51-100, you may choose a My Exclusive Ink Stamp Pad & a My Reflections Paper Pack for FREE! If you place an order totaling $101+, you may choose a stamp pad, a paper pack, and My Acrylix Mini Stamp for FREE! Once your order is placed, I will contact you via email to get your selections for your FREE items!

So don't delay! There are only a few short hours left in the day! Visit Candid Captures Online Shopping Site now to start stocking up on all your favorite goodies! Until next time:

Here's to life, love, and creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment