Background

Friday, October 25, 2013

MIA

   Sorry I have been MIA lately! Once I got back from Seattle on Sunday, October 13th, it was go go go go go! I went down to Wisconsin from the 16-18th to pick up our dog from my parents and to meet the newest addition to our family; baby cousin Landon! Then it was back to Minnesota in time for the Fall/Halloween Home Decor Class that Saturday the 19th! All this last week I have been catching up on orders, bills, cleaning the house, and catching up on decorating for Fall/Halloween! It has been nuts!

   I still have not had a chance to put the newest and upcoming promotions on the blog, but they are coming (hopefully by tonight)! I am still playing catch up with my life! I also have pictures of past projects from workshops and classes to post (again....hopefully tonight)! It has been a ton of fun creating new and exciting projects for these workshops! If you have missed out, don't worry! I have a bunch of workshops and events coming up soon!

   Now for some eye candy goodness! Close to My Heart just released a Workshop On the Go: Sparkle & Shine Cardmaking Kit! These cute designs were made for the Pinners Conference going on now in Utah, and I am so glad they shared the cutting and assembling instructions with everyone so we can make these awesome cards, too! This kit will make 10 cards total (5 of each design), and utilizes the "Santa Claus" stamp set from page 5 in the Holidays from the Heart gift guide!

  
   I love these! They are so cute and easy to make! If you would like to get your hands on the supplies for these cards as well as the instructions for assembling, contact me today for pricing and ordering! Or host a gathering using this kit and you get yours for FREE! Contact me today for more details and available dates!

   I hope this finds you all doing well and enjoying your Friday! Stay warm this weekend, and until next time:

Here's to life, love, and creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment