Background

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Hello October!

   Wow! October 1st already! Where does the time go? I have been so busy this last month that I almost forgot today was October 1st! Today is a busy, but exciting day! Tomorrow is Workshop Wednesday, so I am busy getting projects done today to prepare for that! If you still want to come, I have seats available, just contact me to let me know! Then on Thursday, I turn 30! Yep that's right! The big 3-0! I'm excited about it! This year is going to be another amazing year, and I'm looking forward to crafting all those memories!

   On Friday, the hubby and I leave for Seattle for a little over a week! We are going out there to visit family, but also to attend a conference for Ian's work! It should be a blast, and I cannot wait to see the nieces and nephews!

   I also wanted to let you know about the exciting new things October is bringing from Close to My Heart! First off is the new stamp-of-the-month promotion! It's super cute, and definitely has me in the mood for getting started on my Christmas decorating and paper crafting! It's called "Scandinavian Wishes", and makes me want to start playing with wrapping paper and tags!



    The other big promotion in October is the official release of the "Holidays from the Heart Gift Guide" on October 15th! I am so excited to be featuring products from this little gift guide during the Workshop Wednesday tomorrow! For those of you that cannot come, though, I will be posting pictures later this week of projects I did using some of the products in this supplement Idea Book!


   If you still have not received a copy of the Holiday Gift Guide and would like one, send me your contact information under the "Contact Me" tab and I can mail one to you! Also, check out the "Specials and Promotions" tab for all the details and information you need about this cute little mini-catalog!

   I hope this finds you all doing well and enjoying this beautiful fall weather! Keep checking back for more updates and more information! Until next time:

Here's to life, love, and creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment