Background

Friday, October 11, 2013

TGIF

   Friday Fun Day!!! Whoo ooo! Ian is off early from his medical conference today, so we are going to be out and about shopping and exploring Seattle some more! Tomorrow is our last day in Seattle before we head back to my brother-in-law's for the night! This trip has gone extremely fast (they usually do), but it has been really nice! We have not been able to see everything and everyone we wanted (Russell Wilson anyone?), but we know we'll be back out here soon enough!

   I have been working on some Studio J layouts while Ian has been at his conference, and I cannot wait to work on more projects back at home! Here is a little sneak peek at the layout I am finishing up today:This digital layout uses the "Sarita" paper pack and embellishments! I was able to change some of my background papers around, choose how many photos I wanted on my 2-page spread, and change the colors of all my embellishments. I still have a lot of tweeking and finalizing to do before it's complete, but you get the idea! If you have not played around with our Studio J software yet, you really should! It is so quick, easy, and fun! Plus there are many retired collections and embellishments to choose from while working on your layout spreads (continue to play with those favorite paper packs from a couple years ago!). Here is a link to Studio J. If you already have a Close to My Heart Login for the online shopping page, you use that to also get into Studio J. If you do not have a login, you can register on the Studio J page easily and quickly!

   The other thing I love is the finished digital pages can still be altered when you get them. You can stamp on them, add your own embellishments, flip flaps, etc. I love it because it helps me get caught up on my pages while also giving me more options for paper sets (without having to buy them all). The link above can answer more questions about the program and getting started or you can watch some of the Studio J YouTube videos on my Pinterest page. Plus, when you buy the 5 packs of Studio J layouts (that's 5 two-page layouts for a total of 10 pages!), the price automatically includes printing and shipping and handling! That's less than $4 per page!!! That's amazing when you think of all the products you can use and play with plus the time you save mapping out a 2-page layout!

   The other thing you should check out this weekend is the "While Supplies Last" section on my Online Shopping Page! The inventory has been updated again, and there are some awesome buttons and embellishment packs deeply discounted! You can only order these items online, though, and the inventory goes fast! So make sure and get your goodies today by visiting here: Candid Captures Shop. If you want a sneak at the updated list, check out my "Sneak Peeks" tab for a full view of all the items in the clearance shop!

   Well I better get going, but I hope this finds you all well! Have a great weekend, and until next time:

Here's to life, love, and creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment