Background

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Last Call for Holiday Gift Guide Orders!

   Monday, January 6th, is the last day I can order any products from the Holidays from the Heart Gift Guide! If there is anything you would still like to get, Contact Me over the next two days to place your order! You will not be able to order these items through my online shop since it is now January. However, I can still get these items under my name for the next two days!


   There are some great items that will no longer be available after the 6th like the Hip Pics Album Kit with the super versatile stamp set for only $12.95! Or the bundles of Washi Tape for only $14.95! So act today to get your hands on these amazing products before it's too late!




   I hope you all are staying warm! Happy Crafting, and until next time:

Here's to life, love, and creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment