Background

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

You Don't Want to Miss This!!!

   Happy Tuesday, paper crafters! I hope you all are doing well and enjoying the beginning of your week so far! I have been busy getting ready for my upcoming workshops, classes, and clubs! I cannot wait to show you all the new and exciting products coming out in February! I think you all are going to LOVE this new Idea Book!

   However, I am also sad that there are only a few short weeks left to order some of my favorite products from the Fall/Winter 2013 Idea Book. Especially since there are a LOT of items that CTMH is retiring this month! Have you had a chance to check out the list? Many items have already sold out, and what is left is going very quickly! Here is a glimpse at some of my favorite embellishments on the retiring list:


    I love all of these products! The Opaques sets are definitely some of my "go-to" embellishments for all my projects, but you cannot go wrong with any of these shown here! Make sure you pick up your favorites before they're gone! You can shop for these items and more in my Online Shop; 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and get them shipped directly to your house!

    Another product that is retiring that I'm going to miss dearly is our Studio J 5-pack! Studio J is still going to be available and you can still design, order, and print pages from this amazing digital program, but you will no longer be able to buy them in pre-ordered sets of 5!

   I love buying the 5 packs because they never expire and it gives you 5 sets of layout spreads (2 pg layout style) that include the printing, shipping, and handling costs! That's less than $3.50 a page!

   CTMH's printing quality is fantastic and beautiful! The printed colors and inks are perfectly matched to all of CTMH's 42 vibrant color choices, and you get to design and print using a ton of CTMH's signature collections! Including paper collections you can no longer buy from the Idea Books! It's such an amazing program to play with!


   If you are interested in printing and ordering some Studio J layouts, I encourage you to purchase a couple 5-packs to use! Any 5-packs purchased before January 31st will not expire and will be honored indefinitely! It's a great price and a wonderful way to get started organizing and printing your layouts for your 2014 album! 

   Did you know you can use Studio J layouts to print your pictures, party invitations, and photo cards? It's super easy, and you can choose any photo or card size as long as it fits within a 12x12 page! I can print 36 Instagram photos (2"x2" size) on 1 page, 16-3"x3" photos on 1 page, and 9-4"x4" photos on 1 page! It's the perfect way to get all the photos off my phone and get them in my albums! Check out the start of my Insta-layout:


   Notice that on one 12"x12" page I was able to fit 12-2"x2" pictures, 4-3"x3" pictures, and 3-4"x4" pictures, and I still have 1" left to print a border strip to go with my project! That's 19 photos and a border strip ordered, printed, and shipped for less than $3.50! It's so easy and convenient!

   The other great thing that I HAVE to share with you about Studio J is how awesome it is to jump start your creativity! I know many of you love traditional scrapbooking (me included), but, if you're like me, sometimes it's hard to come up with a new idea or layout design. This is where I use Studio J to help get my creative juices flowing!

   I have a cropping event that I am attending this weekend, and I needed to come up with 5 layout spreads using different styles and paper packs. I was really having a hard time trying to come up with something new and different. So a couple weeks ago, I opened Studio J on my tablet and started playing with the paper kits I wanted to feature at the upcoming crop. I found 4 layouts I absolutely loved and wanted to put my own spin on. So I saved them in my Studio J account, and, when I was ready to scrap, I opened my tablet and used these saved layouts to guide the spreads I wanted to create! Let me show you what I mean!  Here is a picture of my designed layout in Studio J:


   Here is a picture of what my actual layout turned out to be once I started playing with the papers and design:
   If you have not had a chance to play with Studio J, you need to check it out! You can access it by logging on using your CTMH log-in information or registering for a CTMH log-in on the Studio J Home Page! It's completely FREE to play and design with, and, when you're ready to order, you may contact me to take advantage of the awesome 5-pack pricing! Remember, all 5-packs must be ordered on or before January 31st in order to qualify!

   If you have any other questions about Studio J or would like more information, please Contact Me!


   Enjoy the rest of your day, and until next time:

Here's to life, love, and creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment