Background

Monday, January 27, 2014

Meet Ivy Lane!

   There's only 5 more days before the new Spring/Summer 2014 Idea Book is live! I am so excited for you all to see this Idea Book! The colors, papers, images, and new products are so amazing that I am having a hard time deciding what to order first!

   Each month, I am going to feature one of the new paper packs from the Spring/Summer 2014 Idea Book along with coordinating WOTG kits and examples of artwork using the paper packs. Then my events, workshops, and classes that month will focus on the featured paper pack as well, so that everyone can get inspired while using these fun new products!

   I wanted to take some time today, though, and share February's featured collection just a little bit early! It's called Ivy Lane, and it's so beautiful! I have had a lot of fun playing with these papers this last week! Check out this new collection below:

Ivy Lane paper pack

Workshop on the Go: Ivy Lane Scrapbooking Kit
Ivy Lane 2 page layout example
Ivy Lane 2 page layout example
Workshop on the Go: Ivy Lane Cardmaking Kit

Ivy Lane Party Decor example

   I am putting some finishing touches on February's Workshop Wednesday project today and will be posting pictures of that later on, but I could not resist showing you all Ivy Lane now! The project we will be doing is using Ivy Lane to make a card box with 6 mini-cards for Valentine's Day! It's so cute, and a ton of fun! I hope you will join me to play with this beautiful paper pack yourself! The workshop is on February 5th from 12-2pm and again from 6-8pm! So contact me and let me know if you would like to sign up! The cost will be about $5-6 for the whole project! I will have other new products on display and the new Idea Books handy as well, so come take a look!

   Also, don't forget that most products from the Autumn/Winter 2013 Idea Book are only available until January 31st, so make sure and get your orders in before the new book goes live! If you have any questions, do not hesitate to get a hold of me to plan your order!

   I hope all of you in my neck of the woods are staying warm and staying in (and hopefully playing with paper)! Until next time:
Here's to life, love, and creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment