Background

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

April Recap

    I cannot believe I am staring at the last day of April already! I think 2014 is shaping up to be the fastest moving year yet! It's unbelievable how the time is going by! I hope you all had a wonderful month, though! I was still pretty busy this month, but was able to be home a little bit more to start getting some Spring projects done around here! Hopefully May will prove to be just as productive and exciting! 

    Before we can start talking May, though, we need to finish talking about April! I had a blast playing with paper in April. I was able to use a lot of products, so I had a hard time trying to pick only 5 of my top products this month! I grouped a few hand-in-hand products to fit them all in! :)

Here are my top 5 picks for April and why I chose them:

5.) Stitch Guide and Foam Mat

  • I love these tools by CTMH! I use them frequently, but had a blast using the stich guide, especially, in different ways this month! The stitch guide is made of a hard acrylic base with a grid pattern printed on it and holes through the acrylic to put stitched shapes and patterns on any of your projects! The foam mat goes under your project to protect your work surface when using the piercing tool. The foam mat spans the length of the stitch guide to make it much easier to continue a pattern across your entire project! I just love all the fun things you can do! I like making faux stitching by using a pencil to fill in the dots and a marker to connect them to look like stitches!
CTMH Stitch Guide (Z1852)
CTMH Foam Mat (Z1859)
Here is a picture of some faux stitching that I did on an Ariana layout recently. The holes were made using a pencil and the stitch guide, and I used a Slate Alcohol marker to connect the lines in a stitch-like pattern.

4.) Ariana Complements 

  •  It's no surprise that I am crushing on the Ariana Complements given how much I enjoyed the paper pack and workshop this month (see below for more details on this)! I have used almost all of these delightful goodies this month! These very durable, chipboard elements added texture, color, and dimension to my projects, and I could not get enough of them! You can see these cute elements all over my projects this month, and I'm looking forward to using the rest with my scraps and extras to make a few more!


3.) Balloon Talk Stamp set

  • This month's stamp-of-the-month had me swooning with ideas ever since I saw it in February! I love that there are so many stamps included on this set (24 total to be exact)!! I also love that there are different sizes to each of these phrases, sayings, and words! The font is really fun and cute, too! I just love it! I was inspired by a team member's card project to make some cute "Thank You" tags using this set! I also want to use more of these on my next layout design to add an element of fun to the whole project! 


2.) Base & Bling necklace and style sheets

  •  I had a blast playing with the Base & Bling necklace line at my Workshop Wednesday this month! My Base & Bling Buffet was a ton of fun, and I was pleased with the two necklaces I made using the pendants, charms, and rhinestones! Plus it was so easy and fast to do! I think I made two necklaces in less than 3 minutes! Of course the longest part was trying to pick out which design I wanted on my pendant! 
  • I also really love the Base & Bling Style sheets that are in this collection line. These cute little stickers are perfect not only for these necklaces, but also on cards, tags, layouts, and other fun projects! You get so many little stickers for such a great price, so it's definitely worth stocking up for future projects and embellishments!


1.) Ariana WOTG Kit and Paper Pack

  • I absolutely love the Ariana WOTG Scrapbooking Kit! The stamp set is so cute and fun, and the Ariana embellishments that come in the kit are some of my go-to elements for any project! I am going to need to get more of the Ariana bows because they're just too cute! I also used the Black and Grey Epoxy Bubbles a lot to add a really nice finishing touch on many of my current projects. The sketches in the workshop were my favorites, too! I love all the layers and different paper styles coming together on one layout! I had a blast using all of this fantastic product, and hope that all of you get a chance to play with it as well!  





    There it is; my top product picks for April! Did you get to use any of these amazing products this month? Are there any products you would add to the list? I hope you all get a chance to play with these amazing items soon! If you are needing any of these products for yourself, make sure and visit my CTMH Online Shop to get your hands on these goodies today!

    You also do not want to miss out on all the amazing specials and promotions that April has going on right now, too! These promotions and specials end at midnight tonight, so be sure to take advantage while you still can! Here's a reminder of all these great deals for you:


April SOTM: Balloon Talk 

 

    Get this cute and versatile stamp set for only $5 with a qualifying purchase of $50 or more this month! These images are perfect for adding little details and phrases to any project! I have loved playing with this set all month (hence why it made my top 5 list this month as well)!!


April Layout-of-the-Month:Ariana


    The April LOTM features the Ariana Paper Pack! If you purchase the Ariana paper pack, or the Ariana WOTG Scrapbooking kit, you will receive all the die-cuts, stamped images, and assembly instructions needed to complete this LOTM for FREE! However, this offer is only good in the month of April, so take advantage of this amazing deal today by placing your Ariana paper order with Candid Captures! 


End of Scrapbusters April Challenge

  • This month the hubby and I have been getting ready to remodel our office space! So I wanted to have a fun challenge for everyone to play along with me as I went through my stash! This month we have been digging through our stash to complete challenges and projects that use up our old forgotten goodies! Thank you to everyone that participated this month and played along with me all month long! I hope you all had fun and were able to use up some of that old stash that you dug up! Those of you that participated will be contacted this next week concerning your prize for being a "Stashbuster"! I am hoping to post pictures of my new office space once we finish putting it all back together and put all of the stuff where it belongs (might be a while yet!!) ;)

 

End of April Promo: Consultant Sign-up

 

    With the end of April quickly already upon us so is the amazing new Consultant sign-up promotion! I wish I could take advantage of this fantastic deal! For only $99 you get the brand new Consultant kit featuring the complete Skylark product line, exclusive products that are only available to consultants, and a CTMH Cricut Collection of your choice! That's over $400 worth of product for only $99!!! It's such a great deal! Now is the perfect time to join up even if you are only wanting the products for your hobby! You can get a great deal, 6 months of obligation free consultant discounts and exclusive products, and sneak peeks of new, never been released products! 

    I recently posted a FAQs section on my blog for anyone that is looking for a few more answers about signing up as a consultant! Contact me today with any other questions you have about signing up for this awesome deal or get started by signing up today and start taking advantage of your discounts now!


Rediscover Creativity FREE download


    Last, but not least, is the FREE Rediscover download from CTMH! This month the theme focused on "creativity", and this fun alphabet download is perfect for adding simple monograms and a steampunk vibe to any project! Get your download today before midnight on my CTMH Online Shop!

 

     That is the wrap up for April, everyone! If you have any questions or need anything, please let me know! I hope you all have a great rest of the week, and stay tuned tomorrow for May's specials and promotions reveal! Until next time:
Here's to life, love, and creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment