Background

Monday, April 21, 2014

Happy Belated Easter!!

    Good evening, peeps! I hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend! I am LOVING this warm weather and plentiful sunshine! Spring is officially here, and I couldn't be happier! 

    I am finally back home after traveling every weekend for the last two months! Of course this doesn't mean I'm without busy work! My in-laws are visiting this week, Scrap Your Stash is coming up this Saturday, and I have a CTMH regional event up in Minneapolis on Thursday night! I'm not complaining, though! I love staying busy and planning events (if you couldn't tell)!!!


   I have so much to share with you today, though! I feel bad that I have to combine it all in one posting, but I promise to share just as much eye candy as I do nitty gritty details! ;)


   Did you see my Facebook posting today on photo printing specials? If not, you need to check out these amazing deals on my Facebook page! Now is the perfect time to print those cute Easter pictures for practically nothing! Shipping and Handling runs around $5.90 for a 3-5 day shipping time, but even with that the prints are only $0.07 each! It's a great deal!



   I have been making some time to play recently so that I could share some fun and amazing projects with you all! I was at an all weekend crop a couple weeks ago, and I was able to wrap up some details on a few projects last week, too! So I was pretty pleased with how much I was able to get done in a short amount of time! Plus I FINALLY have time to post the April LOTM! It has only taken me 3 weeks to get it to you! I'm so sorry about that, everyone! One of these days I'm going to be ahead of the game! So without further ado, here are some of my recent projects for April:

APRIL LOTM:

April LOTM featuring CTMH's Ariana Paper Pack, Artbooking Cricut Cartridge, and Ariana Dimensional Elements
Here's a close up of page 1 of the April LOTM
Here's a close up of page 2 of the April LOTM. When you purchase the Ariana paper pack or Ariana WOTG kit, you can receive the assembly instructions, die-cuts, and stamped images to complete the LOTM for yourself! Order yours today!

 

 Workshop Wednesday: Base & Bling Buffet


Here are two of the examples I made for the Base & Bling Buffet that was held on April 2nd! Everyone was able to choose their chain, pendant, charms, and background piece to create a unique and cute necklace! Everyone also made a gift envelope from the Ariana paper pack to display their projects on or to give as gifts (Mother's Day is now done!!)

WOTG: Ariana Scrapbooking Kit

I modified this main layout just a little bit to accommodate larger picture sizes and die-cut frames! I love how it turned out, and love the look of the layered pieces throughout the background!
Close up view of the details on page 1 of the WOTG layout
Close-up view of the details on page 2 of the WOTG layout! I love those Ariana bows that come in the Complements pack! Too stinkin' cute!
Additional layout made using leftover papers from the Ariana WOTG kit! I wanted to make a more masculine layout using these papers to show the versatility!
Close-up of page 1 shows some stamping and the Ariana Dimensional Elements that I used
Close up of page 2 show some stitching and stamping that I did in the corner to add some extra texture and detail overall

Wabasha Crop Make-in-Take Layout:

This was a make-in-take that I did at the all weekend crop a couple weeks ago! I wanted to create a layout that incorporated lots of pictures and simple details! The "pleated" paper border was inspired by the Ariana artwork shown on page 30 of the Spring/Summer 2014 Idea Book.
This close up shot shows some simple and easy stamping and embellishments to create amazing details on the page 1
This close up shot shows the faux "pleated" border made from Ariana paper and more of the cute embellishments

More projects using the Ariana Paper Pack:


I used some Ariana scraps and a border punch to decorate this handmade envelope
Here is the inside liner of the handmade envelope I made to fit this card I had in my stash! The green from the Ariana papers complemented the Pemberley blues perfectly!
These cute tags were made using the April SOTM: Balloon Talk and Ariana paper strips from my scrap pile
Here is another color combination I tried on some tags with the Ariana paper scraps
 

   With the end of April quickly approaching so is the amazing new Consultant sign-up promotion! I wish I could take advantage of this fantastic deal! For only $99 you get the brand new Consultant kit featuring the complete Skylark product line, exclusive products that are only available to consultants, and a CTMH Cricut Collection of your choice! That's over $400 worth of product for only $99!!! It's such a great deal! Now is the perfect time to join up even if you are only wanting the products for your hobby! You can get a great deal, 6 months of obligation free consultant discounts and exclusive products, and sneak peeks of new, never been released products! Contact me today with any questions you have about signing up for this awesome deal or sign up today and start taking advantage of your discounts now!

 

    Well paper crafters, I better get to bed! I hope you enjoyed looking at all the fun projects I have been working on these last couple weeks! If you have any questions on products used, please let me know! Otherwise, have a wonderful rest of your week, and until next time:

Here's to life, love, and creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment