Background

Friday, October 10, 2014

Back to Reality!

    Good Morning, crafty peeps! Sorry I have been so MIA lately! I have been running around like a crazy person this last month (what else is new, right??)! Just to give you an idea.....this was my schedule:

September 11th-20th : Up north on vacation along Lake Superior
September 24th: Crafting with Cricut Class (received the new cartridge the weekend we got back!)
September 26th-28th: IA trip for WAH Club
September 29th-October 1st: Okoboji, IA to see my in-laws
October 2nd: Birthday celebrations, laundry, re-packing
October 3-5th: WI trip for my cousin's wedding

    Add in there all the running around to get my dress and wedding accessories, appointments for HVAC, garage door repair, and other crazy household stuff (yay home ownership), and in between trying to get projects done for my next few workshops. Yeah....it's been nuts-o! Not to mention I take care of the family bills and finances, run a rental property in IA, and had 4 parties I needed to close for the month of September!

Totally me these last few months!

    Don't get me wrong....I'm not complaining...it's just sometimes I look at my schedule and wonder how I juggle all these things without losing my mind! I'm sure all of you feel like this, too! Especially those of you that do everything you do, AND have little ones at home! I can't even imagine!

    So the last couple days that I've been home (yay home), I have been catching up on life, working on projects, and planning some new upcoming fun events! I'm excited to have a couple new things starting for all of you.....but you're going to have to wait just a little longer to find out what I have up my sleeve!!


    Plus this weekend I'm using retail therapy to ease back into reality! Have any of you heard of "October Afternoon"? For those of you that haven't, it's a Minnesota based scrapbooking company that has a warehouse in Apple Valley!

    Last year they had a warehouse sale during Scrapfest weekend, and it was such a hit they brought it back this year! Woohoo! If you get a chance, go check it out! Their products are so stinkin' cute, and the sale prices are insane!!!


    I also want to check out a local craft fair this weekend at the Hastings Armory on Hwy 61, decorate my house for Halloween (those of you that saw it last year know that it's a process), and organize my craft room (FINALLY!!!)! So if you're around and looking for some crafty inspiration this weekend...check these things out!

   Check back in this weekend for some crafty CTMH inspiration, and until next time:

Here's to life, love, and creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment