Background

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Tuesday Tidbit: Back to Basics

   Hi, everyone! Sorry I have not been updating as much I wanted to these last couple days! I have been working on finishing the office/craft room this week! It's really starting to come together, and I'm excited to create in this new space! Hopefully I will have a video tour of the craft room uploaded for you all by the end of the month! Here's hoping!

   Today, though, I wanted to go back-to-basics and share a quick video I made this week for a virtual workshop I hosted online!

   This video is all about getting that perfect stamped image, and all my little tips that help me achieve the perfect image almost every time! I hope you enjoy my video! Let me know if there's other videos you would like to see in the future!

  
   Everyone needs a quick reminder of the basics every now and then! I hope this inspires you to get crafty this week! Until next time:
Here's to life, love, and creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment