Background

Sunday, October 19, 2014

New November Promotion!!

    This morning I sent out a newsletter about the New November promotion that CTMH is doing next month! It's an awesome new promotion that will have you catching up on your memory keeping and scrapbooking in no time! Plus you can win a ton of extras just by catching up on your projects!

    You can check out the newsletter here:



    Did you receive your Candid Correspondence newsletter this morning? If you would like to be on my monthly mailing list, sign up on the newsletter mailing list form here or at the top of my blog page!

    My newsletters keep you updated on all things CTMH including specials, promotions, Candid Crafter exclusives, upcoming events, and so much more! Plus, you're going to want to be on the mailing list this next month when I start to reveal the upcoming release of CTMH's Seasonal Expressions I Idea Book!

    I hope you all are having a great weekend enjoying this beautiful weather we're having! If you have any questions about the November promotion or need help signing up for my newsletter, please let me know! Enjoy your Sunday, everyone, and until next time:

Here's to life, love, and creativity! 

No comments:

Post a Comment