Background

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Tuesday Tidbit: Artfully Sent Pocket Function

   It's already time for another Tuesday Tidbit! I am LOVING this warmer weather that we're having today! It's suppose to get up to 61 degrees here in Hastings today! Woohoo! I am hoping I can get my puppy out for a nice walk and soak up that sunshine!

   Today I want to share another awesome video demonstrating the Artfully Sent cricut cartridge! Today's video is about the Pocket function key! This is an awesome key for all of you Picture My Life scrapbookers! There are so many options and fun cards to create on this key! Check it out for yourself:



   Do you need to get your hands on your own Artfully Sent Collection? You can shop my Online Page now and get all of March's deals and steals as well! Have a great rest of your week, friends, and until next time:

Here's to life, love, and creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment