Background

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Tuesday Tidbit: Artfully Sent Sleeves

   It's Tuesday Tidbit time! Sorry I missed last week's post! We were out of town getting our Iowa house ready to put on the market! Little did we know that our realtor was going to sell it before we went live, though! Yay!!! That's one thing scratched off the super saturated to-do list!

   Today I want to share another awesome video demonstrating the Artfully Sent cricut cartridge! I can't get enough of these videos! I learn something new every time I watch them!

   This video is about the Sleeve function key! I love using the die cuts from this key! There's so many options and fun designs! Check it out for yourself:


   Do you need to get your hands on your own Artfully Sent Collection? You can shop my Online Page now and get all of March's deals and steals as well! Have a great rest of your week, friends, and until next time:

Here's to life, love, and creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment