Background

Friday, November 1, 2013

.......and it's November already!

   I hope everyone had a safe and exciting Halloween yesterday! We had a ton of fun decorating our new house for Halloween this year! We had everything from tombstones to strobe lights, and it turned out awesome! We saw so many cute costumes and had a TON of trick-or-treaters. Plus we had a blast handing out candy to all the eager kiddos!
Here's the McQuistan house last night! We even had fog coming out from behind the tombstones!

   However, it's November people! Time to start thinking turkey, stuffing, and Holiday shopping! It's also time to look at another awesome stamp-of-the-month from Close to My Heart! November's SOTM is called "Illuminate", and it features different lantern images as well as some awesome sentiments! Check it out!


 
   I love this stamp set! It's so cute and versatile! I already started thinking about cards I want to make using this set! Plus I love the little mini album they show above, too! I might have to scrap-lift that sometime this month!

   November also marks a new consultant promotion from Close to My Heart! I will be posting more details about this later this weekend, but now is the perfect time to sign up to be a CTMH Consultant! Not only do you get great products for 22-30% off every time you order, but the new consultant kit of your choice (Essentials Kit for $49 or the Master Kit for $99) comes with a BRAND NEW, never-been-seen product package that is releasing in the Spring/Summer 2014 catalog! I will give you a quick clue....the new product package is for quick and easy scrapbooking using minimal supplies for maximum results! A CTMH twist on a Project life-esque system! I cannot wait to tell you and show you more! I hope you're as excited about this as I am! I would love to have you join my creative team to get started as a CTMH consultant! There's no obligation to sell, and you do not need to keep products on hand! It's such a great company to be a part of, and who wouldn't want all the great goodies? Contact me today to sign up for my team and to learn more about this awesome opportunity!

   Keep checking back this weekend for more promotion details, sneak peeks on an upcoming workshop, and, of course, more inspiration! Yay to an awesome month ahead! Until next time:

Here's to life, love, and creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment