Background

Friday, November 15, 2013

Happy Friday, Paper Crafters!

   As many of you know, I have been going going going lately! I finally had the last two days to sort-of catch up on life, but that doesn't mean I'm completely caught up! Just a little closer!

   I know I still owe you a post on the latest Consultant Promotion, "Picture My Life"! It is in "draft" mode still, but I am hoping to have it completed and updated by Sunday! Trust me, though, it's worth all this waiting to see a few awesome new products coming out this Spring! Here's an awesome video giving sneak peeks at these new "Picture My Life" kits, and for any of my old "Creative Memories" consultants looking to continue their passion in a paper crafting business! Contact Me today to join my team and start your own business now!

   

   So much is going on right now, that I just had to share with you today! For those of you that have not heard....Candid Captures is running a gift certificate promotion for the holidays! Starting November 1st - December 31st, 2013, for every gift certificate purchase of $50, you receive a special $10 gift certificate for yourself to use in the month of February (when the new Spring/Summer 2014 Idea Book is released!). So that's $10 of FREE product for EVERY $50 you give! A little "Merry Christmas" gift for yourself to use on NEW products!!

   It is an amazing deal, but only available when you order your gift certificates through Candid Captures before December 31st! Stock up on your gift certificates for the holidays or even for upcoming birthdays in 2014! Either way, you still get your extra $10 to use in February! Contact me today to get your orders started before the holidays!

   While we are talking about the holidays, I wanted to let you know what the ordering schedule is going to be like! For anyone needing to place orders for Christmas, I am requesting all Christmas orders be received by December 11th at the latest! That way it gives me time to get your goodies to you and enough time for shipping (considering it's the busiest time of year for shipping)!

   Close to My Heart's corporate office with be closed November 28-29th for Thanksgiving, during the afternoon of December 17th for an employee party, and December 24-25th for Christmas! So please plan accordingly if you have orders to place during these busy holiday times!

   Last update for today is about one of our fantastic products! The Memory Page Protectors are going to be increasing in price for the Spring/Summer 2014 Idea Book! Production costs have increased, and so CTMH had to respond by increasing the prices of these items! The official price has not been released yet, but it sounds like it will be a small reasonable increase!

   If you would like to stock up on these page protectors before the price increase, though, visit Candid Captures Online Shop to order yours online or Contact Me to place your order before January 31st


   I hope all of you have had a wonderful week so far! Check back here on Monday for some project inspiration and fun tips and tricks for completing those holiday photo cards! :) I cannot WAIT to show you! Until next time;
Here's to life, love, and creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment