Background

Monday, November 4, 2013

Mini Album Workshop

   I am so excited to share November's Wednesday Workshop with you! I had a ton of fun designing this project for the month, so I really hope you enjoy these sneak peeks! This event will be held at my house on the 2nd Wednesday of the month from 12-2:00pm and again from 6-8:00pm! We will be making a mini album using the new "Sparkle and Shine" paper pack and the Artbooking Cricut Cartridge! The cost of this workshop is only $10 per person and includes all the pre-cut pages and embellishments ready for assembly! Attendees may want to bring holiday or Christmas photos to arrange in their mini albums to complete the album the day of the workshop. However, bringing your photos is not mandatory to attend the workshop!

Cover of the Sparkle & Shine Mini Album
Pages 1 and 2 of the Sparkle & Shine Mini Album ( I still need to finish my journaling on these pages)
Pages 3 and 4 of the Sparkle & Shine Mini Album
Pages 5 and 6 of the Sparkle & Shine Mini Album (more journaling to complete yet)
Pages 7 and 8 of the Sparkle & Shine Mini Album (page 8 is a pocket page!)

   There will also be Sparkle & Shine Complements Dimensional Elements available for purchase during the workshop to help attendees embellish and complete their albums! The cost for the Complements is $6.88 ($5.95 + shipping & handling + tax). These are two 6"x12" pages full of chipboard die-cut pieces that match the Sparkle & Shine papers perfectly! They are super cute and really easy to use and layer, and I used many of these pieces in my example mini album (as you can see in the picture peeks)! 



   Anyone unable to attend the workshop, but wanting to purchase the workshop may contact me through email, phone, or Facebook to place their order for a kit!

   Please RSVP for the workshop using the "Contact Me" tab or on the Facebook page by November 11th! I look forward to seeing you all in a little over a week!

   I also will have more details and information posted soon on the "Picture My Life" promotion! I wanted to have it up this last weekend, but we have been busy since we have been here in Florida! Keep checking back, though, as more information will be posted throughout the week! Until next time:

Here's to life, love, and creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment