Background

Thursday, July 31, 2014

End of July Reminders

    Just like that.....July has less than 24 hours before it's over! What a month it has been! I know you are all in the same position I am, though! We have all been busy enjoying this beautiful summer we're having, and playing catch up on our lives! So I completely understand if you have not had a chance to take advantage of all the fun things July has to offer! Here is my recap of July's steals and deals:

July Stamp-of-the-Month: Circus Alphabet

 

    This is the last chance you have to receive a full alphabet set for only $5! This super cute stamp set is perfect for all those summer photos and memories that you have been making the last couple months! Check out the awesome images below:




Last Day to order from the Spring/Summer 2014 Idea Book:


    Today is the last day to order from the Spring/Summer 2014 Idea Book! At midnight tonight this book will be officially put in the vault of amazing books! 


    There are still some items available from the list of Retiring Items! You can access this list by visiting my online Google document (where I highlighted the still available items for you):


Fab Five Product Bundles


    You still have today to order these awesome new product bundles from CTMH featuring some of our most popular products at a discount! These bundles are the perfect way to stock up on your favorite products, get a package deal for a gift, or as a great starter set for a beginner papercrafter! You have until midnight tonight to stock up on these amazing supplies, so get ordering today before this deal slips away!

 

Upcoming Workshops, Classes, & Crops:

    Mark those calendars, ladies! August is when my workshops, classes, and crops start up again! So make sure and RSVP for these upcoming events:

August 2nd: Wine & Art with Heart Preview Party in Waukee, IA

August 6th: Workshop Wednesday: Layout Mania! We will be making 2 projects featuring your photos!

August 23rd: Scrap Your Stash! Come and crop with me all day for FREE!

    Lastly, my new newsletter will be starting to send out tomorrow! I am so excited for you all to see this cute monthly correspondence that I put together! I had a blast designing it, and hope you enjoy reading it! If you are not already on my mailing list, make sure and sign up today! You do not want to miss out on all the great things I have going on throughout the month! 

    I think that wraps up July! Make sure and get those last minute orders in before midnight tonight, and stay tuned to the blog tomorrow for August's steals and deals! Until next time:

Here's to life, love, and creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment