Background

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Penny Prints

    Good morning, everyone! I hope you all are having a wonderful week so far! It's another crazy day at the McQuistan house! This evening, once Ian is off work, we will be driving down to Des Moines to meet up with friends. Then tomorrow early morning we start our road trip down to Lake of the Ozarks for the weekend! I know what you're thinking...."Didn't you just get back from vacation?"......yes I did.....and yes I'm going again. In fact I am in a different state every weekend for the next 3 weeks!

    However, I still will be back in time for the amazing Annual Inspirations Preview Party next Wednesday, July 23rd, at my house! If you have not signed up yet, you need to RSVP soon! You do not want to miss out on seeing all the new products, artwork, and new Idea Book! It's an open house style event so come when you can and stay as long as you like! I will be here from 12-2pm and 6-8pm, and will have some refreshments, a FREE make-in-take, and of course eye candy! So bring your friends and family (because you could win if you do), and join me for a day of fun!


    Next quick little update I want to share with you is a new special for your picture prints! Are you needing to print some of those amazing summer photos? Now's the chance, friends! Snapfish is having their "Penny Prints" sale going on now through July 20th! You can get 99 prints for 99 cents (+ s&h and tax)! It's a steal of a deal, but you only have a couple more days to take advantage! This coupon can only be used once during this promotion, but I will keep you updated if I see any more steals come my way!

    Well I better finish packing and getting things ready to go! Have a wonderful Wednesday, and I hope to see you all next week at the Preview Party! Until next time:

Here's to life, love, and creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment