Background

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!!!

   Happy New Year, everyone! I hope you're enjoying this first day of 2015! I am looking forward to all the wonderful things that 2015 may bring, and all the memories and adventures that will happen!

   Have you made any resolutions or goals for this year? Are you making any crafty goals for 2015? I have been thinking about my goals for 2015, and think I've pinned it down to a couple things!

   In 2015 I want to make time to get creative at least 3 days a week for at least an hour at a time. I also want to work on projects, scheduling, and upcoming event details 4 months in advance! I started doing this last fall, but then things got really crazy busy with the holidays! So now I'm putting it on my goals list to try and stay ahead this year, and multitask a little better throughout the year!

   CTMH is helping us all kick off a crafty 2015 with some amazing deals in January that you do not want to miss out on! Brace yourselves, friends, 2015 is starting with a crafty bang!

January SOTM: This Moment


   This month's SOTM is one of my absolute favorite stamp sets! It's fun, super cute, and I immediately knew I had to have it! There are 12 total images on this set, and believe me you're going to fall in love!




Here's a card I made for my husband for our Anniversary last fall! I used Flaxen Fundamentals paper, retired Twilight cardstock, and striped twill ribbon! I loved playing with this stamp set and combining the images with the Happy Hexagons Hostess Rewards stamp set!

January is National Papercrafting Month!!!


   CTMH is kicking off National Papercrafting Month with a very special, new, exclusive kit called Year>>Noted! 



   During the month of January, with a qualifying purchase of $50, you are eligible to purchase the exclusive Year >> Noted paper kit (which has a retail value of over $24) for only $5 (that’s over 80% off retail)!

   Or, for an additional $5, you can order the Year >> Noted paper kit with an accompanying My Creations kraft mini book.

   The paper kit for both options includes a C-size stamp set, stickers, cardstock, and B&T Duos papers, all specially designed to coordinate with the My Creations kraft mini book so you can have a yearlong scrapbooking experience. This means you will receive over $34  worth of product for only $10 if you purchase the kit with the accompanying mini book!

   This is such a beautiful kit, and is the perfect color combo to start the new year!Check out the video showcasing some artwork using this awesome new kit, and be prepared to fall in love:


 

Extra! Extra! Hostess Rewards!!


   During the month of January, all Gatherings that reach $350 or higher, will be eligible to receive up to 50% more Hostess Rewards! This means an additional $30, giving you the opportunity to earn up to $230 or more in select free products.

   This offer is only available during January and is the ideal pairing for your National Papercrafting Month Gatherings! Besides who doesn't like extra bonus rewards??


Earn extra rewards just for getting your friends and family together to buy your favorite CTMH items!
   Contact me today to set up your own workshop or gathering during the month of January! You do not want to miss out on this very special offer by CTMH!


New Albums now Available


      Did you know that CTMH's new albums are now available in both D-ring and post bound styles?? All 3 styles of CTMH Albums are now available to order! These albums are amazing and you're going to love how they look on your shelves!

Lagoon Chevron, Ruby Floral, and Black Canvas

   Each album comes with a special canvas coating that is sealed with a smudge-proof, stain-proof finish! This makes it perfect for handling and showing off anytime you like! Plus it's perfect for keeping the outsides of your albums clean and dust free! Here are the measurements of the albums:

Post-Bound: 12½" × 13" × 2½"
D-Ring: 15¼" × 14" × 2½"

   If you would like to see more of these albums up close, check out the video that CTMH released:



   Whewww......I think that's everything you need to know to kick off you new year! I hope you're as excited about all these awesome deals as I am! If you have any more questions, please let me know! Otherwise, have a wonderful New Year's, and until next time:

Here's to life, love, and creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment