Background

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Tuesday Tidbit: Emboss Resist Stamping

   Welcome to the first Tuesday Tidbit of the year! I hope you all are ready for an exciting tip and video today! I wanted to share an "old" technique called "Emboss Resist Stamping". Many of you have practiced this technique before, but I love getting new ideas and seeing new projects using old techniques! It makes me want to dig out my stash and start playing right away!

   So without further ado, check out this video from Monica and Kristine demonstrating this fun stamping technique:


   Are you feeling inspired to get out your embossing supplies now? I love this technique and how amazing the final project looks! I can't wait to use the new Ranger embossing powders from the Annual Inspirations Idea Book to start resist stamping this week!

   If you have any questions or need to get your hands on some embossing supplies, let me know! I would love to help you out! Make time to get crafty this week, and until next time:

Here's to life, love, and creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment