Background

Monday, June 5, 2017

Make It Monday!

   It's June already and I can hardly believe it! Summer is starting to peek at us and CTMH Convention is only 3 weeks away! Woohoo! I have a ton to do before then, but I wanted to share a fun layout with you today featuring this month's paper pack, No Worries!


   I followed the instructions for the first layout in the No Worries Workshop Your Way, but modified the cutting guides a little bit. I used White Daisy cardstock as my bases and only cut 1 palm tree paper to make the "middles". Everything else is the same! I also added foam tape behind the whitewashed starfish and the "Better" circle sticker. I like the different dimensions and added details that this gives to a finished layout!

   I love this collection so much and cannot wait to put some fun beach photos on it! Is this collection speaking summer fun to you? What photos are you hoping to scrap using this kit? Let me know! I would love to hear from you! Until next time:

Here's to life, love, and creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment