Background

Monday, June 12, 2017

Make It Monday!

   Happy Monday to you! I kicked off my June with a ton of graduation parties already, but now I am down in Janesville, WI for a workshop that I am teaching tonight! I can't wait to show off these fun cards we are making using the No Worries paper pack!

   I also wanted to share a quick project with you all today! It's my second layout from the No Worries Workshop Your Way kit, and I LOVE it! These papers just make me swoon, and these pictures do not do them justice!


   I didn't modify this one at all! I love the layout as is and stuck to the cutting guides as suggested, too! For the embellishments I added foam tape behind the heart circle sticker on the upper left page, and the one on the lower right page. I also added some foam tape behind the "Together" circle sticker as well to make it pop more. I use a baby powder applicator to take the sticky off the stickers before adding foam tape, but corn starch also works, too!

   Thanks for stopping in and checking out another fun project this month! I hope you can make time to get crafty soon, and maybe even play with this kit! Until next time:

Here's to life, love, and creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment