Background

Thursday, June 8, 2017

Throwback Thursday!

   Last month I didn't get a chance to post as many projects as I wanted to share with you all! So today I am going to throw it back to show you an awesome layout I scraplifted from the very talented Karen Pederson using last month's exclusive paper pack: Live Beautifully!

   If you remember, last month was National Scrapbooking Month, and CTMH really outdid themselves with the release of this exclusive collection! Karen Pederson was very generous to share her workshop with all of the CTMH consultants, so I took her workshop and decided to make it my own using my favorite papers from this kit!


   The colors in my photo do not do this layout justice! It's so beautiful with the Seaglass tones, gold foil accents, and black glitter hearts. I love how this turned out!

   Some of the hearts came from the You & Me Complements (which is now sold out), but the other couple I punched out of Black Glitter paper with a couple heart punches I had on hand! I also decided to wait on titling this layout until I pick out my pictures, but the little section between the hearts on the right page is reserved for titling/journaling.

   Did you get your hands on this paper pack last month?? How about the Cut Above Kit?? I really had fun scrapping some photos from the parents' wedding 11 years ago using those layouts!

   Well I hope you're having a great week, and I hope you enjoyed checking out some more artwork from me! Have a great weekend, and until next time:

Here's to life, love, and creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment