Background

Monday, June 19, 2017

Make It Monday!

   Welcome back to another Make It Monday project! Today I want to show you my take on Layout #3 from the No Worries Workshop Your Way kit!


   I modified the cutting guides for this layout a little bit so that I could stretch my collection a little further. I used White Daisy cardstock for the bases and wallpapered them using the patterned papers cut down to size. Like the other two layouts, I used foam tape behind some of my die-cuts and stickers from the complements pack to give added dimension.


   I also added a Pocket Plus Design #1 (Horizontal 4x6 photos) Page Protector as suggested as an optional add-on to this layout! This picture shows the Pocket Plus over the right page.


   This picture shows the Pocket Plus over the left page. I love using these to add extra photos to my layout without having to make another two page spread! It's a great way to complete pages faster and easier. Plus it saves you time, too, and we all could use more of that, right??

   I have one more layout to show you this month as part of this featured paper pack! I think you're going to love it! Check back next week to see me wrap up this collection, and until next time:

Here's to life, love, and creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment