Background

Monday, April 13, 2015

$115 CTMH Grab Bag Reveal

   Happy Monday!! How was everyone's weekend? I had a wonderful time with my mom up visiting for the weekend! She came up to help us get the nursery painted, set up, and ready, and she also helped me paint our guest bedroom, too! It was awesome to have the extra set of hands around here to get projects done!

   Over the weekend, though, I received another grab bag box!!! So I made another video to show you all the great items that came in my $115 grab bag this month! This grab bag had approximately $240 worth of retail priced items in it, and let me tell ya....it didn't disappoint! :) I am so happy with my grab bags so far, and cannot wait to share the other priced boxes with you when they arrive!

   Each box has a mix of retired and new CTMH products, but each one is a little different! Check out all the great items I received in my surprise package this past weekend:


   Isn't that a ton of CTMH products?? I was so excited with all the great things I got, and am even more excited that it was so different from my first box (extra embellishments are always welcome)!

   Would you like to score your own grab bag full of awesome product?? Shop my Online Shopping site today to get your grab bag deal! All of you have to do is add any regular priced item to your cart first, then the deal will pop up for you to add! Easy peasy, friends!

   Don't forget to share what you're receiving on my Facebook or Instagram pages! I would love to see! Until next time:

Here's to life, love, and creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment