Background

Friday, April 17, 2015

$50 CTMH Grab Bag Reveal

   Happy Friday, everyone! I am away at a scrapbooking retreat this weekend, and am really looking foward to getting some major crafting done! Make sure and like my Instagram and/or Facebook business page to get sneak peeks on all the projects I'll be working on this weekend!

   Yesterday I received my last grab bag box! This was the $50 grab bag which has approximately $90 worth of goodies in it! I have been really pleased with all my grab bags this month, and am excited to take some of my new goodies with me this weekend!

   A new grab bag means a new reveal video for you to check out, though! So here's what I received in my $50 box:


   What do you think? I got some pretty amazing items for only $50! A couple repeats, but really it's all things I will use often! So I'm pretty excited about it!

   Have you ordered a grab bag yet? You can order the $35 bag today until 4pm CST if you want to try one out! I ordered two $35 bags and they were both different! You can check out both reveal videos on my YouTube channel if you want to see!

   When you're ready you can order yours on my Online Site once you placed any regular priced item in your online cart! It's such an amazing deal!

    I hope you have enjoyed these videos, and I look forward to bringing more fun videos to you soon! Until next time:

Here's to life, love, and creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment